In addition to being hypoallergenic, non-toxic, and safe for the environment, it also removes built-up residue from your previous detergent. No need for fabric softener, either. Just really clean clothes!
- ZERO BRIGHTENERS • ZERO PERFUMES • ZERO FILLERS
- NON-TOXIC • BIODEGRADABLE • SEPTIC SAFE • NO SLS • NO SLES
- SAFE FOR ALL MACHINES
- LESS IS MORE – You don’t see a lot of suds with Charlie’s Soap. Other detergents’ produce lots of foamy suds, which can remain behind in fabric fibers after the final rinse. Not so with Charlie’s.
- IT CLEANS, SAFELY – Works on all your laundry, from high-tech fabrics to delicates, washing away smells, stains, and left-behind gunk from previous detergents.
- RINSES RIGHT – This naturally-derived Laundry Powder cleans all the way to the fiber, leaving residue-free fabric that is clean, soft, and smells fresh.
- HYPOALLERGENIC – If you or your family have sensitive skin, this fragrance-free formula is perfect. Plus: no brighteners to mask soils & no phosphates.
Added bonus: Charlie’s Soap green laundry detergents clean out the inner parts of your washing machine, removing the gunk other detergents leave behind.
Added bonus: Charlie’s Soap is safer for waterways and septic fields because it degrades naturally, dissolves perfectly, and can help fats, oils, and greases flush more easily.
BORING (BUT USEFUL) STUFF
One scoop into the washing machine dispenser or directly into the tub before adding clothes will clean most large loads. For those extra dirty loads, add an extra scoop for a more powerful clean.
HE Washer Tip:
Many HE washers can clean with less water than traditional top-loading washers. Charlie’s Soap is perfect for them. However, some HE machines are inefficient with use of lower levels of water and thus need a little help.
• Leave washer on the Heavy Soil setting for extra agitation.
• If your washer rarely uses enough water, use the Bulky cycle or add a wet towel to the wash.
• Add Charlie’s Soap directly to the clothes - into the tub instead of through the dispenser. Be sure the washer doesn’t drain the drum before starting its wash cycle.
• Double rinse.
• As with all front loaders, leave door open to prevent odor.
WHAT DOES IT REPLACE?
All liquid detergents (why ship water?), non-biodegradable liquid or powder detergents.
Sodium Carbonate (497-19-8); C12-16 Pareth-9 (68551-12-2), C10-14 Alcohol Ethoxylates (66455-15-0), Sodium Metasilicate (6834-92-0)
Currently, a #7, plastic zipper pouch. Our hope is that Charlie's Soaps will switch back to kraft paper bags.
Made in the USA
Charlie's Soap Powdered Laundry Detergent received the EPA's Safer Choice Standard which recognizes this product surpasses their expectations in regards to safety and sustainability.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Three words sum up what Charlie's Soap company believes:
Sustainability. Charlie's Soap was green before green was cool. Their products have always been biodegradable and made with natural mineral ingredients. And, they promise to you is that they always will be.
Family. No one in this world matters more, and nothing can convince Charlie's Soap otherwise. That’s why family ownership and leadership is a hallmark of Charlie’s Soap. We believe in making detergents that are good enough for the most precious people in your life. Anything less than the best won’t cut it.
The Charlie’s Soap Mission: Charlie's Soap is devoted to producing high-quality, biodegradable, sustainable, and hypoallergenic detergents. Adherence to real science is essential in the production of eco-friendly products. Continued research ensures Charlie’s Soap is safe for the environment and users
Efficacy. Charlie’s Soap is tough on stains, yet gentle on sensitive skin. The secret is in the science! Charlie's Soap natural formulas are free of the perfumes and dyes found in other detergents.