PURE GENIUS. BRILLIANTLY CLEAN.
This is the most eco-innovative, resource-reducing, household product we've seen. Rather than ship gallons of water-heavy, liquid laundry soap plastic jubs, just let YOUR washer hydrate each concentrated strip of eco loveliness. It's no gimmick. This tiny eco-strip does its job. What's Good has been testing the performance of these strips for weeks. We're pleased to say load after load, all kinds of stink and grime comes out clean and smelling of... nothing.
Each strip of Tru Earth laundry detergent weighs just 3g, though it packs the same power as 40g of premium liquid or powdered detergents. 94% less weight with the same punch! Plus, there's no plastic. None. Considering there's an estimated 30 billion loads of laundry done in North American alone, if everyone switched to Tru Earth Eco-Strips, the annual eco-savings would be enormous:
- Eliminate one billion plastic jugs (you read that right!), saving 700 million from going to landfills
- Save truck fuel and CO2 equivalent to taking 27 million cars off the road for a day, or planting nine million trees
Doing laundry never felt so good.
- No Fragrance
- Free of added dyes
- Free of chlorine bleach
- Free of 1,4-dioxane, as certified by independent laboratory tests
- Readily biodegradable in accordance with OECD 310D
- Hypoallergenic, certified by independent dermatologists
- Vegan: no animal-based ingredients or testing on animals by us or our ingredient suppliers
- No plastic inside or outside
- No measuring = no mess
- Space saving
- Works in all kinds of machines, including HE
- Dissolves completely in cold and hot water
- Safe for babies and sensitive skin
- Septic safe
- Made in Canada
BORING (BUT USEFUL) STUFF
One pack = 32 loads and takes up almost no space in your laundry area:
- Length 8.7" (22cm)
- Width 5.5" (14cm)
- Height 0.8" (2cm)
For best results:
- Detach a strip
Top-load washer: place strip inside washer.
Front-load washer: place strip in detergent dispenser (tear strip into smaller pieces if necessary).
- Add clothes and start washer.
- Vegetable glycerin: plant-derived softener
- Starch: plant-derived biodegradability booster
- PVA - (polyvinyl alcohol) biodegradable supporting matrix
- Light mineral oil: non-hazardous softener and processing aid
- Potassium sorbate: food-grade preservative
- Cocamido propyl betaine: coconut oil based, biodegradable amphoteric surfactant (cleaning agent) and foam booster
- Alkyl polyglycoside: plant-derived, biodegradable non-ionic surfactant (cleaning agent)
- Sodium coco sulfate: coconut oil based, biodegradable surfactant (cleaning agent) and foam booster
- Glycerides, coco mono and di, ethoxylated: plant-derived, biodegradable non-ionic surfactant (cleaning agent)
- Sodium gluconate: plant-derived and food-grade, biodegradable water softener that prevents soil from resettling on fabric after it has been removed during washing
- Lauryl dimethyl amine oxide: plant-derived, biodegradable non-ionic surfactant (cleaning agent) and foam stabilizer
- Hexylene glycol: biodegradable emulsifier
- Sulfonic acids, C14-16-alkane hydroxy and C14-16-alkene, sodium salts: biodegradable surfactant (cleaning agent)
- Octyl sodium sulfate: biodegradable anionic surfactant (cleaning agent)
- Fragrance oil blend (not used in Fragrance Free): natural essential oils and synthetic ingredients, hypoallergenic and non-toxic
- Residual water
Recyclable paper envelope.
Made in Canada
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Tru Earth started as a seed of an idea in 2015, stemming from one eco-conscious Canadian's guilt for using liquid laundry detergent. A few years later, after lots of research, Tru Earth came to be.