TURN ANY JAR INTO A SOAP DISPENSER.
How many plastic soap or lotion bottles do you have in your house? It's expensive to you and to the environment to buy plastic pump soaps. Save money and use less plastic when you use this stainless steel lid and pump to create a hand soap or dishwashing or lotion dispenser. Use any of our castile soaps to fill it. Or make your own.
Now available in Black (goes with Rubbed Bronze), Copper, Brass, and Stainless Steel. Choose just the pump or add a Mason jar to make it a complete gift.
- Resists rust and corrosion — 304 Stainless Steel
- 100% Leak Proof — FDA approved silicone gasket
- Assembled in Freeville, New York using global components
- Packaging is brown kraft made from recycled paper
- Customize to fit pint, quart, and even larger regular mouth jars
- Fits on any bottle with 28/400 threading
- Suitable for soap, lotion, and more.
Don't be fooled by low-quality competitor products, which are made with inferior grade metal, or lower quality stainless steel, which can rust or degrade quickly. This soap dispenser is made with a thick 304 stainless steel top and jar band by EcoJarz, which resist rust and corrosion.
A small non-chlorinated kraft box holds your components.
Products are assembled in Freeville, New York using global components.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Since 2015, Jarmazing has been creating beautiful accessories for your home and office. From stainless steel mason jar soap dispensers to glass spray bottles, all the designs in our line are built to last, and are assembled in our studio in Freeville, New York. We use only the highest quality materials, bringing a touch of beauty to your life.