New

Puppy Paint! Non-toxic Nail Polish for Dogs!

BECAUSE YOUR DOG IS PART HUMAN, RIGHT?
Puppy Paint is non-toxic, odorless, & safe for all dogs (cats & humans, too)! There are no toxic chemicals — it’s free of formaldehyde, toluene, phthalates, Bisphenol A, ethyl acetate and acetone. Every ingredient in the polish is biodegradable with no traces or residues left behind because it's a water-based — instead of solvent—based.

Call of the Wild is avibrant pink, perfect for highlighting your dog's wild side. Greener on the Other Side is bright green for dogs that dream of running free at the dog park. Want more colors? Let us know!

READ MORE...


WHAT'S GOOD?

  • Non-toxic
  • Virtually odorless
  • No acetone
  • Contains aloe vera and vitamin E
  • Water-based formula
  • Hypoallergenic Fun, vibrant colors
  • Dries to a hard, durable finish
  • Vegan & Cruelty-free
  • Does not peel
  • Kid, dog, people friendly
  • Safe for use during Pregnancy!
  • Safe for all ages. It is even safe to paint your baby or toddler’s piggies.
  • Made in USA 

BORING (BUT USEFUL) STUFF 
Bottle size: .5 fl. oz. (15 ml)
Directions
: Wash hands with soap and water. Apply 2 -3 thin coats or however many your pupper lets you do! Air dry 60 seconds. 
To remove use Piggy Paint remover or L V X Color Remover Wipes.

INGREDIENTS 
Water, acrylates copolymer, neem oil. May contain the following colorants (depending on shade): Red 34 Lake, ultramarines, iron oxide, titanium dioxide, mica, red 28, yellow 10, violet 2, zinc sulfide/copper, copper flake, orange 5, and red 22. Nail Polish Remover: Corn alcohol (Ethyl Alcohol), Aloe Vera, Vitamin E, embittering agent. 

SOURCE
Made in USA 

PACKAGING 
None. Just glass (recyclable), plastic top with applicator.

ABOUT THIS COMPANY 
Melanie Hurley, Queen Piggy founded Piggy Paint in 2008 her girls were 2 and 4 years old. They loved having their nails painted, but Melanie always worried when they put their hands in their mouths after she painted their nails with traditional kid polishes. Not only did the ingestion of the chemicals worry her, but the strong smell left her with headaches. One day while her young family was painting their nails over a foam plate, her daughter dropped a glob of her solvent-based polish onto the plate. Shortly after, the paint began to bubble and “ate” through the plate. Melanie looked in dismay at the hole in the plate and decided to test all of her other “kid” polishes on the foam. Within minutes, ALL of the solvent-based polishes began to bubble and eventually left big holes in the plate. She began searching for a safer alternative, and Piggy Paint was born. This non-toxic, water-based polish doesn’t wash or peel off, and comes in dozens of vibrant shades. It is virtually odorless, free of ALL harsh chemicals, and made in the USA.