Non-toxic Nail Polish — Girls Rule!

Notify me when this product is available:

YES THEY DO!
This bright and shimmery purple is a healthy and positive reminder that being a girl is something to be proud of. Piggy Paint is non-toxic, odorless, & safe for all ages! There are no toxic chemicals; it’s free of formaldehyde, toluene, phthalates, Bisphenol A, ethyl acetate and acetone.

Piggy Paint is as Natural as Mud in the sense that every ingredient in the polish is biodegradable with no traces or residues left behind. Piggy Paint is water-based instead of solvent- based, with about 75% water. 

READ MORE...
WHAT'S GOOD?
  • Non-toxic Virtually Odorless
  • No acetone
  • Contains aloe vera and vitamin E
  • Water-based formula
  • Hypoallergenic Fun, vibrant colors
  • Dries to a hard, durable finish
  • Vegan & Cruelty-free
  • Does not peel Kid-friendly
  • Safe for use during Pregnancy!
  • Safe for all ages. It is even safe to paint your baby or toddler’s piggies.
  • Made in USA 
BORING (BUT USEFUL) STUFF 
Bottle size: 0.5 fl. oz. (15 ml)
Directions
: Wash hands with soap and water. Apply 2 -3 thin coats of Piggy Paint. Air dry 60 seconds. 

For Best Wear: Blow dry polished nails for 1 minute with hair dryer set on warm heat/low blower setting. Use Piggy Paint Base Coat and Sealer Coat for for extended wear and added shine. 

INGREDIENTS 
Water, acrylates copolymer, neem oil. May contain the following colorants (depending on shade): Red 34 Lake, ultramarines, iron oxide, titanium dioxide, mica, red 28, yellow 10, violet 2, zinc sulfide/copper, copper flake, orange 5, and red 22. Nail Polish Remover: Corn alcohol (Ethyl Alcohol), Aloe Vera, Vitamin E, embittering agent. 

Every ingredient in the polish is biodegradable with no traces or residues left behind. Piggy Paint is water-based instead of solvent- based, with about 75% water!

SOURCE
Made in USA 

PACKAGING 
None. Just glass (recyclable), plastic top with applicator.

ABOUT THIS COMPANY 
Melanie Hurley, Queen Piggy founded Piggy Paint in 2008 her girls were 2 and 4 years old. They loved having their nails painted, but Melanie always worried when they put their hands in their mouths after she painted their nails with traditional kid polishes. Not only did the ingestion of the chemicals worry her, but the strong smell left her with headaches. One day while her young family was painting their nails over a foam plate, her daughter dropped a glob of her solvent-based polish onto the plate. Shortly after, the paint began to bubble and “ate” through the plate. Melanie looked in dismay at the hole in the plate and decided to test all of her other “kid” polishes on the foam. Within minutes, ALL of the solvent-based polishes began to bubble and eventually left big holes in the plate. She began searching for a safer alternative, and Piggy Paint was born. This non-toxic, water-based polish doesn’t wash or peel off, and comes in dozens of vibrant shades. It is virtually odorless, free of ALL harsh chemicals, and made in the USA.