Non-toxic Base Coat + Sealer Nail Polish

MAXIMIZE CHIP RESISTANCE AND WEAR
This eco Base coat + Sealer increases time between mani and pedis by thwarting chips, scratches and peeling.
Piggy Paint is non-toxic, odorless, & safe for all ages! There are no toxic chemicals; it’s free of formaldehyde, toluene, phthalates, Bisphenol A, ethyl acetate and acetone.

Piggy Paint is as Natural as Mud in the sense that every ingredient in the polish is biodegradable with no traces or residues left behind. Piggy Paint is water-based instead of solvent- based, with about 75% water. 

READ MORE...
WHAT'S GOOD?
  • Non-toxic Virtually Odorless
  • No acetone
  • Contains aloe vera and vitamin E
  • Water-based formula
  • Hypoallergenic Fun, vibrant colors
  • Dries to a hard, durable finish
  • Vegan & Cruelty-free
  • Does not peel Kid-friendly
  • Safe for use during Pregnancy!
  • Safe for all ages. It is even safe to paint your baby or toddler’s piggies.
  • Made in USA 
BORING (BUT USEFUL) STUFF 
Bottle size: .5 fl. oz. (15 ml)
Directions
:
  1. Base coat — Apply thin layer and let air dry.
  2. Color — Apply 2-3 thin coats of Piggy Paint nail polish. Between polish coats, blow dry polished nails on warm heat, low blower setting. With no harsh chemicals, the heat hardens the polish for maximum chip resistance.
  3. Shine Topcoat — Apply for shine + scratch resistance.
  4. Seal — Apply Base coat + Sealer on top of top coat or last coat for extended wear. Be sure to cover tips of nails. Repeat blow dryer.
INGREDIENTS 
Ingredients: Methoxy Propanol. Every ingredient in the polish is biodegradable with no traces or residues left behind. Piggy Paint is water-based instead of solvent- based, with about 75% water!

SOURCE
Made in USA 

PACKAGING 
None. Just glass (recyclable), plastic top with applicator.

ABOUT THIS COMPANY 
Melanie Hurley, Queen Piggy founded Piggy Paint in 2008 her girls were 2 and 4 years old. They loved having their nails painted, but Melanie always worried when they put their hands in their mouths after she painted their nails with traditional kid polishes. Not only did the ingestion of the chemicals worry her, but the strong smell left her with headaches. One day while her young family was painting their nails over a foam plate, her daughter dropped a glob of her solvent-based polish onto the plate. Shortly after, the paint began to bubble and “ate” through the plate. Melanie looked in dismay at the hole in the plate and decided to test all of her other “kid” polishes on the foam. Within minutes, ALL of the solvent-based polishes began to bubble and eventually left big holes in the plate. She began searching for a safer alternative, and Piggy Paint was born. This non-toxic, water-based polish doesn’t wash or peel off, and comes in dozens of vibrant shades. It is virtually odorless, free of ALL harsh chemicals, and made in the USA.