WASHABLE, SAFE, STRONG, LIGHT, & SEE THROUGH.
You make a tangible impact on the environment and support an American small business when you use 3B reusable produce bags. Each bag in this 3-pack has a no-fuss, easy to use drawstring that secures your goods and makes these bags easy to carry even when filled to the brim. Which is okay to do, because they have been tested to carry up to 22 pounds, yet they only weigh 0.3 – 0.8 oz.
• REDUCE PLASTIC BAG USE
• SAFE FOR YOU & THE ENVIRONMENT – No detectable levels of lead, phthalates, BPA or other toxins.
• MADE IN USA — You support American jobs and a family-owned & operated small business.
• END OF USEFUL LIFE — You can send your bag back to 3B and they'll recycle for you.
BORING (BUT USEFUL) STUFF
Reusable Produce Bag pack includes three bags that will last you years to come:
• Two standard bags 11 x 14 inches
• One oversized bag 14.5 x 18.5 inches
Care: Machine washable, simply air-dry.
WHAT DOES IT REPLACE?
• Flimsy, plastic produce bags
• Heavy cotton bags
100% polyester. Fabric tested and does not contain any of the chemicals listed in California’s Proposition 65 – no bisphenol-a (BPA), no heavy metals and no Phthalates (7 Phthalates).
Small, recyclable paper box.
Made in USA
ABOUT THE COMPANY
3B bags is an American, family-run small business out of the Denver-Metro and Boulder, CO area. Currently, our manufacturer is located in Massachusetts. Previously, our bags were made in China, but we made the switch to US manufacturing to reduce our carbon footprint, support ethical labor, and improve the overall quality of our bags.