DITCH YOUR DRYER SHEETS, THESE ARE BETTER.
Seriously, you'll never want to use a dryer sheet again. These 100% organic wool balls are the best we've tested. They hold together well and have absolutely no smell. They are chemical and fragrance free making them safe for sensitive skin, especially babies. Throw them in your dryer and let them do their job which is to... naturally soften your fabrics by quietly bouncing around and loving your fabrics with lanolin— a natural anti-static and softener. They'll reduce your dry time (10-25%) by absorbing moisture and helping to move your fabrics around (like the old tennis ball trick). Plus, they're reusable, again and again, saving you money.
READ MORE... WHAT'S GOOD?
- 100% organic wool
- Zero fillers
- Cruelty Free
- No NPE, synthetics, or chemicals
- No fragrances
- Naturally softens all fabrics
- Naturally antImicrobial
- Naturally reduces static
- Reduces drying time = saves energy
- Reusable = saves money
- Excellent for cloth diapers, baby clothes, delicate materials, bedding, towels, etc.
- Safe for all dryer types
- Made in USA
WHAT DOES IT REPLACE?
Disposable dryer sheets and fabric softeners which may contain chemicals, VOCs, and synthetic fragrances.
BORING (BUT USEFUL) STUFF
- Dogs and playful kitties love them and will do anything to steal them from your laundry. You've been warned. As long as you supervise, these make great toys.
- These wools balls are naturally unscented, so if you prefer a scent, you can put a drop or two of your favorite essential oil on them. In the summer, a few drops of essential citronella oil helps ward off the bugs without making you smell like bug spray.
- Use 1 to 3 balls in your dryer. More if you washing a comforter or winter parka. Some say you can use them 1,000 loads; our cat steals them before that happens.
100% Organic Wool.
Recyclable brown paper bag.
Made in the USA in Kentucky from sheep living the good life and a maker who knows what she's doing.