What's more fun than an overflowing stocking at Christmas? In our tradition, our kids (now all grown-up) race to find the Christmas Pepper Ornament that we hide deep in the tree on Christmas Eve. Whoever finds it first, gets to open the first stocking. Of course, everyone follows suit immediately. Stocking time lets us get the coffee brewing, breakfast heating, and the fire roaring. So, here are some small items for him and her that might help you fill a full stocking:
1. Organic Socks with purpose lets you give twice! Choose your style & charity.
2. Plastic-free, Wooden Toothbrush with Plant-based Nylon Bristles. Comes in Adult and Kid sizes. Put one in everyone's stocking.
3. Choose 1 of our organic essential oils or choose a gift pack. For kids and adults.
4. Organic Kissable Chapstick in an over-sized plastic-free container. Everyone wins.
5. Organic Anxiety Balm. We can all use this in our stocking.
6. Dark Chocolate. Everyone wants chocolate in their stocking!
7. Beeswax Candles. We have so many different types and sizes to choose from!
8. Collapsable Water Bottlesare just the right size and come in a variety of colors.
9. Straw Sets. Choose from Smoothie, Classic, or a Mix. Each comes with a bag and a straw cleaner.
10. Chemical free nail polish for all ages. Beautiful and healthy.
11. Natural Gum & Mints. All natural sugar free mints and gum that cleans and refreshes.
12. Eco Ski Wax — North America's only plant-based ski wax.
13. Bathtub Geodes. Almost too pretty to use, especially for rock lovers.
14. Bar Soap & Wood Soap Dish. All of our bar soaps come with a dish during the Holidays!
15. Lunch Mat & Cutlery Set. Perfect for anyone who takes their lunch. Fits in a lunch pal... or a stocking.
Wow. You read this far. Good on ya! And, thank you. Merry Christmas.