Reusable. Absorbent. Durable.
UNpaper® Towels are the perfect eco-friendly swap for disposables. These 100% cotton 12" X 10" clothes are durable and absorbent. You can use, rinse, hand to dry and use again, or simply toss in your washing machine. Replace your paper roll by wrapping these around an empty tube. You'll get the hang of it and then wonder why you ever used anything else. Choose from 3 styles each with 6 towels.
Surprise Prints —a whimsical, randomly selected mix of prints
Black & Greys — a chic and modern addition to your kitchen
Vintage Lemons — a classic print to add a little freshness
If swapping paper towels for cloth towels is new to you, here are a few tips:
- They become more absorbent after you wash them. Don't judge them until you wash them. :)
- A 6-pack can be rolled on a cardboard center and used on your towel holder. From experience, the more towels you add to the roll, the more you'll take to the swap. We suggest starting with at least 2 6-packs so you can have some in the wash and some clean. Ideally you end up with 24+ on your roll.
- Keep old rags and/or unbleached paper towels under your sink for the super gross stuff you have to pick up from time to time. Thank you dogs and cats and kids.
- Reusable, zero-waste
- Single-ply 100% cotton flannel
- Edges are serged for durability and to prevent fraying.
- Absorbency is increased after the first few washes and will shrink just enough to be the perfect size for a standard paper towel roll.
- Easy to roll up on a paper towel roll without the need for snaps
- Easy to wash
- Made in USA
WHAT DO THEY REPLACE?
Disposable wipes and towels. Imagine, instead of lugging big packs of paper paper towels home that are wrapped in plastic and have to be stored somewhere, you just invest in a couple packs of these. Start with 1 or 2 six packs and add more as you go. No trees harmed.
BORING (BUT USEFUL) STUFF
Size: 12 X 10 Inches
Care: Machine wash warm with like colors, dry in dryer. Smooth as you roll up on your towel holder.
100% post-consumer recycled cardstock. Please Recycle.
100% Cotton Flannel
Made in Eugene, Oregon, USA.
END OF LIFE
Use as a rag, then remove thread and compost.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
From Sarah (Marley and Fox's Mom) and founder of Marley's Monsters:
"I started Marley's Monsters while on maternity leave from my career as an interior designer, waiting for the arrival of my first baby in January of 2013. I have always had a passion for making anything and everything, so I knew that I wanted to make Marley something special before she was born. I decided that this project would be a stuffed monster made with the fabric scraps I'd collected for years. I pulled my dusty sewing machine out of the closet and taught myself how to use it. I really hadn't sewn anything since I was a little girl and never fully understood the ins and outs of working a sewing machine. But after hard work, dedication and trial and error, Marley's first monster was born. After the monster I just kept going. I started making Marley everything she needed, always with sustainability and reusability in mind. Throughout the baby years, I tried product after product and learned what I liked and didn't like about each one before designing my own version. Every recommendation or new product request from my customers also helped us to grow into what Marley's Monsters is today."
Our sustainability mission is to implement creative and effective solutions to reduce our environmental impact. As a local manufacturer of reusable home goods, we've always kept sustainability in mind with our daily operations and production. The BRING rethink program made us realize we have an opportunity as a local manufacturer to create lasting and impactful change in the industry. We're on the right track; we refuse and reduce so we have less to recycle in the first place and we're excited to keep improving.