SOME SUPER HEROS WEAR GLOVES, NOT CAPES.
Down To Earth Nitrile All-Purpose Gloves are ideal for tough household and outdoor tasks. Made to be super strong, the gloves are comfortable and flexible, with easy finger and hand movement. 100% latex-free nitrile is resistant to oil and chemicals, so they will last through heavy use, tough workloads, and gardening. If you're not allergic to latex, and your mission is less challenging, try our Fair Trade Gloves.
- Reusable (again and again and again)
- Super Strong
- Resistant to chemicals and oils
- Resistant to tears and punctures
- Abrasion protection
- Rough textured finger grip
- Fully coated, extra coating over entire hand
- Scalloped edge
- Designed for easy movement and continuous wear
- Seamless, anti-bacterial knit liner
- Extended protection on the forearm
BORING (BUT USEFUL) STUFF
Available: S M L XL
Length: 300–320mm depending on size.
100% Nitrile, fully coated. Nylon/Polyester liner.
Paper label, which can be recycled.
Made in Malaysia.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Down to Earth is a small, eco-focused distributor in the Pacific Northwest founded in 1977; some of their products are private labeled, many from local makers and small businesses.