SOFT. WASHABLE. ABSORBENT.
Protect against leaks with washable, reusable, soft Nursing Pads!
Each pack includes 3 pairs (6 count total) of pads in a fun, surprise print mix. Each pair has a matching print, with 3 different prints per pack. The print/color is the side that goes against your skin.
Each is made with 4 layers of protection including flannel, cotton terry cloth and anti-pill fleece. The fleece goes against your clothes to create a barrier between the absorbent cotton and your clothes. These pads are very absorbent without creating excess bulk and naturally form to the shape of your breast after washed and dried.
Is there an expecting or new mom in your world? Pair these with Mother's Milk natural tea, baby rattles, and other new baby care items.
- Reduce landfill waste by reusing
- Super soft
- Super absorbent "won't let you down, when you let down"
- More economical than disposables
- Right sized at 4" diameter
- Edges are serged for durability and to prevent fraying
- Machine washable
- Handmade in Eugene Oregon
WHAT DO THEY REPLACE?
Paper and cotton disposable pads.
BORING (BUT USEFUL) STUFF
3 pairs per pack
Care: Wash before use. Machine wash warm, tumble dry.
Note: They become more absorbent after the first few washes.
Directions: The flannel print side goes against your skin and the fleece goes against your clothes to create a barrier and prevent leaking. They will naturally form to the shape of your breast after washed and dried.
4 layers of protection: including flannel, cotton terry cloth and anti-pill fleece. Front & Body: 100% Cotton Backing: 100% polyester
Handmade in Eugene, Oregon, USA.
BRING Certified, sustainable business.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
From Sarah (Marley and Fox's Mom) and founder of Marley's Monsters:
"I started Marley's Monsters while on maternity leave from my career as an interior designer, waiting for the arrival of my first baby in January of 2013. I have always had a passion for making anything and everything, so I knew that I wanted to make Marley something special before she was born. I decided that this project would be a stuffed monster made with the fabric scraps I'd collected for years. I pulled my dusty sewing machine out of the closet and taught myself how to use it. I really hadn't sewn anything since I was a little girl and never fully understood the ins and outs of working a sewing machine. But after hard work, dedication and trial and error, Marley's first monster was born. After the monster I just kept going. I started making Marley everything she needed, always with sustainability and reusability in mind. Throughout the baby years, I tried product after product and learned what I liked and didn't like about each one before designing my own version. Every recommendation or new product request from my customers also helped us to grow into what Marley's Monsters is today."
Our sustainability mission is to implement creative and effective solutions to reduce our environmental impact. As a local manufacturer of reusable home goods, we've always kept sustainability in mind with our daily operations and production. The BRING rethink program made us realize we have an opportunity as a local manufacturer to create lasting and impactful change in the industry.
We're on the right track; we refuse and reduce so we have less to recycle in the first place and we're excited to keep improving.
We package and ship our products plastic-free, using recyclable and compostable materials instead
- Efficient design helps us maximize fabric use, reducing our waste dramatically. Our core products are made with rounded corners to reduce scraps and we often design products from the scraps of existing ones. For example, our Washable Dusters are made with Cloth Wipe scraps!
- We #thinkreusable. Our break rooms only have reusable dishes and flatware. Our bathrooms are stocked with reusable hand towels, UNpaper® towels and housemade hand soap
- We divert our fabric waste by donating scraps to St. Vincent de Paul Society of Lane County and ENVIA Fashion where they are upcycled into new products like jewelry, hair accessories and more